Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Accessory That Might Make You Change To A Winter Wedding



I've always been happy that I had a June wedding. Beautiful weather, peonies in season, you get the picture. And until recently I never considered that I would have loved a winter wedding. Not until we started carrying the perfect accessory for Brides and Bridesmaids.

We've just received a line of faux furs, that look so real you'd never know the difference. Until you see the price, which is fabulous! I can just envision a Bride in her fur snuggled up to her new husband in a horse drawn carriage while it ever so softly begins to snow. And how beautiful the pictures would be with all the Bridesmaids in matching fur stoles. I am getting excited just thinking about it!

So get inspired! And start planning your Winter Wonderland Wedding!






No comments: